Smile and say, “CHEESE”!
…Because The Westcoast Reader Halloween Photo Contest is back!
We are so excited
to see you
in your costumes.
There are prizes
for 3 different categories.
Click the link to read the contest rules and how to enter.
THE WESTCOAST READER 2014 HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST RULES
- This contest is open to all British Columbians.
- Limit: One entry per person,
but you can attach up to two photos in that entry.
- Contest Closes: November 5, 2014 at 4:00pm.
- There will be a panel of three to four judges.
- Entries may be disqualified:
- if entry information is incomplete;
- if photos are not attached as jpegs;
- if there is more than one entry from the same person;
- if the deadline is missed.
HOW TO SEND YOUR PHOTOS IN AN E-MAIL:
- Please send your photos attached as jpegs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos should be high resolution (96 DPI or higher).
- Please do not send scans or photos embedded in documents.
- In the subject line include:
- “The WCR Halloween Photo Contest” and your full name
- Example: The WCR Halloween Photo Contest; Name: John Doe
- In the body of the e-mail message, remember to include:
- Your full name.
- Your telephone number.
- Your e-mail address.
- Include your instructor’s name and email/telephone number, if applicable.
- The category you want to enter your photo into.
- If you wish, you may include a short caption for your photo; about 5 – 7 words.
- Somewhere in the e-mail:
State that you understand that by e-mailing photograph/s of you, your family members, friends or learners, you are consenting that The Westcoast Reader may use such photographs for any lawful purpose including, for example, publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
CATEGORIES AND PRIZES:
Categories: Choose your category from these 3 options:
- Scariest Costume
- Most Original Costume
- Cutest Costume
Prizes: A Tim Horton’s Coffee Card for $10.00 for each category