Take the whole family to the Richmond Night Market.
- Details: This popular free outdoor market has many food booths, and over 200 merchants, live entertainment, games, contests and prizes.
- Dates and times: Weekly on Friday-Sunday from Friday May 16, 2014 to Monday October 13, 2014, starting at 7:00 pm.
- Location: No. 3 Road & River Road, one block from Bridgeport SkyTrain Station
Sample the different products at Bella Coola Valley Farmers’ Market.
- Details: Spend the day with the locals. Buy fresh produce, local honey and homemade treats. There is fine arts and crafts from the Valley.
- Dates and times: Weekly on Sunday June 1, 2014 to Sunday September 28, 2014
- Location: Quonset Hut, Hwy 20
Enjoy the local flavours of Dawson Creek Farmers’ Market.
- Details: This farmers’ market in Northern British Columbia features vendors who make, bake or grow your products you buy.
- Dates and times: Weekly on Saturday May 17, 2014 to Saturday October 11, 2014 Location: Co-Op Mall Parking Lot
Watch some shows at Armstrong Farmers’ Market.
- Details: This market is one of the oldest in BC. The market features baked goods, ethnic foods, fresh produce, jams and jellies, cheeses, and more! There are also local crafts for kids and adults.
- Dates and times: Weekly on Saturday April 26, 2014 to Saturday October 25, 2014
- Location: Armstrong IPE Fairgrounds