Watch some fun and creative shows at the IGNITE! Youth Festival.
- Details: Vancouver’s largest youth-driven arts festival includes music, dance, theatre, visual arts and variety shows by local artists aged 13-24.
- Dates and times: Daily from May 2, 2014 to May 10, 2014.
- Location: The Cultch (1895 Venables Street, Vancouver)
Enjoy the view of pretty boats at Victoria’s 2014 Harbour Boat Show.
- Details: This in-water boat show in Victoria’s Inner Harbour has everything you need to set sail this boating season.
- Dates and times: May 1 to May 4, 2014 (Visit the link for exact times.)
- Location: Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Click the link for directions and a map.
Welcome the arrival of spring at the May Day Celebration.
- Details: Enjoy Spring-inspired food, dancing and a may pole, children’s activities, a complimentary glass of cider or sparkling apple juice upon arrival. Free admission, and tickets available for purchase upon arrival for food and cider tickets.
- Dates and times: Sunday, May 4.
- Location: 2487 Mt. St. Micheal Road. Click the link for directions and a map.
Visit Fire and Ice Street Festival for hot foods and cool ice sculptures!
- Details: Chili-tasting contests; ice-carvings and plenty of kid-friendly activities.
- Dates and times: Saturday, May 3 in 2014 from 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Location: 2nd Avenue at Memorial. Click the link for parking and more event information.
Watch flocks of many kinds of birds at the annual Shorebird Festival.
- Details: See sandpipers, plovers, Whimbrels, and many other shorebirds as they stop in Tofino on their annual migration. There are also workshops and many other activities to enjoy.
- Dates and times: Daily from May 2, 2014 to May 4, 2014
- Location: Various locations throughout Tofino.