Build a snow person this winter for outdoor family fun!
What you need:
- mittens or gloves
- snow, not too wet or too dry
- outdoor space
- buttons or stones, sticks, a carrot
What you do:
- Make a large snowball.
- Roll it on the ground to pick up more snow.
- Pack snow around the bottom of your large snowball to stop it from rolling.
- Make a medium snowball for the body.
- Lift it onto the large snowball. Use more snow to stick the two snowballs together.
- Make a small snowball for the head.
- Lift the head onto the body. Use more snow to stick the head to the body.
- Add eyes, a nose and a mouth to the face. Use buttons or stones and a carrot. You can even add stick arms, a hat and a scarf!
Submitted by Trish Weatherall • Photo: Unsplash/Polesie Toy