The Westcoast Reader
Toggle Navigation Button
17 December 2021
Build a snow person
1. Make a ___________ snowball.
2. ___________ it on the ground to pick up more snow.
3. Pack snow around the ___________ of your large snowball to stop it from rolling.
4. Make a medium snowball for the ___________.
5. Lift it onto the large snowball. ___________ more snow to stick the two snowballs together.
6. Make a small ___________ for the head.
7. Lift the head onto the body. Use more snow to stick the ___________ to the body.
8. Add eyes, a nose and a mouth to the face. Use buttons or stones and a ___________. You can even add stick arms, a hat and a scarf!