Adapted from The Vancouver Sun by Patty Bossort.
Bicycling is good for your health.
It is good for the economy.
It is good for the environment.
Six good reasons to bicycle:
- It is good exercise. A fit body is a healthy body.
- Children learn better after a walk or bike ride to school.
- A car costs about $8,000 a year. Bicycles cost about $350.
- It is less expensive to build bike paths than roads for cars.
- Bikes take less space to park.
- Bicycling makes less pollution than driving cars.
Read the PDF
Breath fresh air as you ride.
(Photo: MRHYATA / CC, Flickr)
You can ride your bike to many places:
- Parks and beaches
You can ride alone or with others. Get some exercise. Have some fun. Ride your bike.