Many people like to drink mulled cider in the winter.
What you need:
- 2 litres apple cider
- 1 orange, sliced
- 10 whole cloves
- 10 whole allspice berries
- 3 cinnamon sticks
What you do:
- Add orange slices, cloves, allspice berries and cinnamon sticks to the pot.
- Pour the apple cider into the pot.
- Mix everything. Turn stove on.
- Heat on low until the cider simmers. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove from the stove. Cool for a few minutes.
- Pour into cups.
Adapted from Sensory Sun • Photo: Pexels/Olia Danilevich