Tax time help


It’s tax time. Do you need help filing your tax return?

Volunteers can help you at a free tax clinic. They can help people who have no income or low income.

You can get help if:

  • your income is less than $35,000 for one person.
  • your income is less than $50,000 for a family of four.

You can’t get help if:

  • you are self-employed or have employment expenses.
  • you have business or rental income.
  • you have investment income.
  • you have filed for bankruptcy.
  • you are doing a tax return for someone who has died.

Adapted from Government of Canada • Photo: Elaine Yamamoto